Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pain on Earth and Misery mild

Note to self:
I will not attend to another family Christmas dinner.
Let this be an early New Year's resolution.
I love my family but I love me more and I refuse to sit in a table
and listen to my sister's husband insult me.

Yes, I know that I'm overweight.
Yes, I know that I don't have a boyfriend and am not likely to get one before my niece does.
Yes, I know I haven't graduated and my sister will get another degree before I do.
Yes, I know that nothing I say is important and therefore I shouldn't give any advice.
Yes, I know that I don't know how to dress properly and have a poor taste in fashion in general.
Yes, I know that my funny stories are not funny and I should therefore withdraw from telling any.

And these are just to name a few that were heard during lunch.
At least I will have a full year to get over these....or maybe I should just admit that someone's being honest and I just can't handle the truth.

One way or the other I fucking hate Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. voi itku, mitä tilanteita!! ei oo mahollista.. pistäpä mulle tän kaverin kotiosoite, niin pistän pyhien jälkeen nimettömässä paketissa menemään vähän isomman pinon vuorovaikutus-kurssien esitteitä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. voi murr! oikee ärrimurri.

    ReplyDelete