Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Old habits and breaking them

So much for the new beginning...am back to my old self.
Staying up way past my bed time and watching SATC 
and dreaming about a lifestyle which is just way out of my reach.

But I must acknowledge the fact that am feeling a bit more optimistic.
Why?
I realized that I might still have a chance for a better life, better boyfriend and all the b.s. if I just believe in it.
Honestly...it's supposed to work.

So from now on I plan to smile more, be more open (and totally ignore those disgusting nobodys who grab my ass on the metro), dream, and spend less time stressing about life and more time hanging out with my friends who actually make me feel good about myself.

Part of this plan are the following things (incl. the ones mentioned above)
- subscription to Vogue and/or The New Yorker (am planning on canceling Trendi, coz it kinda blows these days)
- exercise and find feel good stuff that is free since am kinda broke
- daily look-out for cheap flights to NYC or Tokyo or Barcelona
- and some other things which I'll figure and fill out later

Wish me luck...I'm going to need it!

P.s. Could someone tell me why so many young people ski and snowboard...isn't that a bit elitist or am I just being deprived of a fun sport just because I don't know how to do it?

1 comment:

  1. New years resolutions are always great! But my question is why do you even have to GO to the metro nowadays.. why don't you just use the tram or your feet ;) And maybe you don't have to learn new expensive winter sports as you just found your inner ice princess.. I think ice-skating and after-ski in the city are the trend of this winter. No need for expensive long-lasting ski trips. And if people really have too much extra money, why not donate something for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete