Monday, June 08, 2009

Fresh start

I came across this following thought today as I was surfing the interwebs:

"The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think."
Edwin Schlossberg

And I felt guilty...guilty for not writing...and fulfilling the one and only thing that actually makes me happy. Okay, there are a couple of other things that make me happy as well like music etc. but for a really long time now, writing has been my thing.

So I seized the day and aplied for a job which is all about writing.
And I love it.
It even inspired me to start writing my blog again...and that's good, right?

A Fresh Start...umm...this is going to be good!

p.s. I bought myself a dank new digital camera and I can't wait to post some pictures and tell inspirational stories behind the pictures I've taken :) (for sneak preview check out the new picture at the top of this page)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Neat photo at the top!! From where did you take it? hope you get the job you aplied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiuwauwauwau! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...this photo was taken from the bell tower of Kallio Church which is not open to the public but with some good connections I was able to snap this lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete